The 27 Funniest Faces Made During Olympic Figure Skating 2014...LOL!

99% of the time, this is the most graceful sport mankind has ever witnessed. The other 1%...is absolutely hysterical.

Share this with anyone who could use a guaranteed laugh today!

Click below to share Share on Facebook