Roll, roll, roll your pants, gently down the seam.
1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online.reddit.comTravel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you've visited before.
2. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.pinterest.com
3. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.pinterest.com
4. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.diaryofasocialgal.com
5. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.imgur.com
6. Skip the long lines for airport bathrooms.It may seem like common logic, but the first bathroom in the terminal is the most crowded one. Use the next one to skip the long waits and save precious time. quora.com
7. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.imgur.com
8. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
9. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.youtube.com
10. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.imgur.com
11. Use a pill container to keep jewelry organized and untangled.imgur.com
12. Scan important documents before leaving for your trip.In the event of theft or misplacement, it comes in really handy to have extra copies of your passport, identification cards and flight itineraries that you can easily access on your smartphone or tablet. lifehack.org
13. Speed Up Going Through SecurityWhen going through security, stuff your small belongings like wallets, keys and phones into your bag before placing it on the conveyor belt. It eliminates the need for separate bins and saves you time.
14. Tuck your soap and wash cloth together with this easy-to-fold pouch.Nikki Mans
15. A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes.forblabla.com
16. Put smartphones in airplane mode to save battery and charge faster.
17. Keep your headphones from tangling by winding them around a binder clip.huffingtonpost.com
18. Keep hair clips tidy with an empty Tic Tac container.pinterest.com
19. When packing, line collars with a belt to keep them crispy.youtube.com
20. Sit in the seats near the wing of the plane for the least turbulence.The seats along the wings of a plane usually have the least amount of bounce when flying because it has more structural support. complex.com
21. Keep your travel-size containers and refill them, instead of buying new each time.lifehacker.com
22. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.wired.com
23. Cram the most into your carry on.Vacuum sealed bags can save you a ridiculous amount of space in your carry on. Makes the need for checking a bag obsolete.
24. Instead of buying water at the airport, bring an empty bottle along and fill it up after passing security.imgur.com
25. When reserving airline seats for 2 people, get the aisle and window.xanga.comIf no one takes the middle seat you get a full row, and if someone does, just ask to switch so you can sit next to your travel partner.reddit.com
26. Pack your suit coats inside out to keep them clean and avoid creasing.davehax
27. Wait to buy airline tickets until 3 p.m. on Tuesdays.Typically this is when the big Airlines reduce their fares in order to compete with the discount airlines like Southwest and JetBlue. If you're looking to save some money, this is the time to buy. savingmoney.com
28. Prevent messy spills in your luggage.Just unscrew the lids and place a simple patch of saran wrap on the top and screw them back on. This will prevent any liquids from ruining your trip.
29. Certain times are better for using the airplane bathroom.Since most airlines don’t let you stand in line for the restrooms, the best times to use it are right after the plane has leveled off and 15-20 minutes before landing.
30. Get the WiFi password for many establishments by checking the comments section of FourSquare.lifehacker.com
31. Use your GPS when traveling abroad.If you’re traveling abroad without an international plan, turn on airplane mode and turn off data to use the GPS without connecting to the internet. Simply load the Google map of the area before heading out the hotel, and you've got a fully functional map to navigate the area.
32. Get a free cell phone charger if you forgot yours at home.Forget your charger? Often times hotel front desk's will have a box full of chargers left by previous guests. quora.com
33. Skip the wait at the baggage claim.Even if it's not, marking your bag with a fragile label leads to gentler handling by airport staff. Also, they're often loaded on the top of the other luggage meaning it's one of the first to come out at the baggage claim. lifehack.org
34. Save time packing on the go.davehaxHanging organizers can be packed ahead of time making it really simple to slide into your suitcase and leave in a hurry.
35. Remove other tourist from your vacation photos.reddit.com
36. Use ATMs instead of airport currency exchanges to save money.Many ATMs will offer much lower rates than what you can get from the airport currency exchanges. lifehack.org
37. Get free WiFi at airportssecurity.stackexchange.comWhen you’re at the airport, add “?.jpg” to the end of any URL to get around the ludicrously expensive WiFi. Alternatively, you can sit right outside an airport club lounge: Wi-Fi signals often glide through the walls.
38. For bonus points, travel with a power strip and be the airport hero.imgur.com
39. As a treat to yourself, send yourself a postcard from each day of your travelsIt'll be a nice treat to come home to and make the transition back to reality easier. twitter.com
40. On your last day in a foreign country, collect all your loose money and give it to the homeless.savingourfuture.com
Most importantly...keep traveling!
Click below to share Share on Facebook 546k Shares
Like us for more!
A 4-Year-Old Girl's Honest Reactions To Some Of The World's Fanciest Food
Pinar 2 days ago
This Mom Lets Her 4-Year-Old Finish Her Drawings, And The Results Are Hilarious!
Distractify Editors 10 months ago
23 Dog Thoughts That Will Change Your Outlook On Everyday Dog Life
Megan McCormick 3 days ago
26 Clever Jokes You Have To Be A Little Nerdy To Find Funny
Yosef Lerner 4 months ago
23 Attractive Men Who Have Probably Pooped In The Last 24 Hours
Megan McCormick 1 week ago
52 Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever
Mark Pygas 3 weeks ago
50 Surprising Photos From The Past That Show How Different Life Used To Be
Jake Heppner 3 months ago
The 60 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken That Perfectly Capture The Human Experience
Maia McCann 5 months ago
A New Yorker Expertly Teaches The Unwritten Rules Of Living In NYC In These Illustrations
Abby S. Marino 4 months ago
15 Totally Annoying Ways Your Cat Says 'I Love You'
Beth Buczynski 6 days ago
40 Unusual Vintage Photos That Show Just How Weird We’ve Always Been
Jake Heppner 2 weeks ago
The 9 Most Epic Texting Pranks Of All Time. The 3rd One Killed Me...LOL!
Jake Heppner 9 months ago
Photos Prove That Upside-Down Faces Look A Lot Like Aliens
Pinar 5 days ago